Thursday, September 3, 2015

Government class and what I know

Hello everyone!   I just started my government class, and I have come to realize how much I really don't know.  Looking back on my history with government and politics I have almost to little history with it, and the results to the quizzes that I took online can prove it.  On the civic literacy quiz I scored six out of 10 and it shows me as a tribune.  On the current events quiz I scored eight out of twelve.  I think from those scores it is easy to tell how much I have learned about our government, and have kept up with the news and important information.   From this class I want to be able to gain the ability to actually have a normal conversation with someone about the information we will learn, instead of being the odd one out and not knowing anything anyone is saying.  I am taking this class as a required class in order to be able to transfer to a university, although i am actually kinda glad that I am in this class.  On the political ideology quiz it showed me as a business conservative, when I don't believe that is actually the right thing to call me.  On over half the questions I had no actual answer and i just had to choose one to move to the next.  I am very excited to see how this class goes as well as very eager to be able to understand all of todays problems with our government and hopefully know what our country needs to do and how to become a better country.

No comments:

Post a Comment